Pineapple Diet for Fast Weight-Loss And Toxin-Free Body In 5 Days
The pineapple fruit is definitely one of the most delicious foods that mother nature gave us. You can eat it fresh, dried or canned. You can use it in your diet too! The Pineapple Diet is actually a mono diet, and that’s the opposite of the gradual diet, and it is highly restrictive, because it has fast results but it cannot be held for more than 5-6 days without posing a threat to your health. The diet should be completely safe as long as you don’t have any health issues that could prevent you to follow it and you do not exceed the recommended period.
The benefits and cons:
– The ingredients are easy to find and prepare.
– It is the best solution for quickly losing a few pounds.
– Besides weight-loss it also a detox diet.
– It requires only a few ingredients so it is very monotonous.
– Because the pineapple has diuretic effects, during the diet you will retain fewer liquids and your body will be deprived of several nutrients.
– You cannot be on this diet for a long time because it increases the risk of heart disease, kidney problems and even loss of muscle mass.
5-day Diet Plan
For best results use only fresh pineapple, not canned.
Breakfast: 2-3 slices of pineapple, 1 cup low-fat yogurt, oatmeal
Snack: 1 glass of pineapple juice, 1 slice of toasted rye bread, 1 boiled egg
Lunch: A simple broth prepared with the vegetables of your choice, grilled fish or chicken
Snack: 1 glass of pineapple juice, low-fat pineapple yogurt (or even better – you could just mix some finely chopped pineapple with plain yogurt)
Dinner: Chicken and pineapple salad
Besides pineapple juice you can drink water and unsweetened tea – green tea for example can assist your weight-loss efforts, and so would lemon water (it’s mildly acidic so it helps the digestion).
Unless you have health issues that prevent you to do so, we strongly recommend you try to stay as active as possible and workout at least 3 times a week – whether you do it at home, outdoors or at the gym, it really doesn’t matter.
The Pineapple Diet is a low-calorie diet so it can be an effective way to lose a few pounds. The biggest problem is what you do once the diet is over. After all that pineapple there’s an increased risk of overeating unless you show some self-control.