So-Called “Health Foods” That Are Causing You to GAIN More Body Fat?
I can't tell you how many times I've walked into the kitchen of a client of mine that has hired me for nutritional counseling, and I'm shocked by what I see…
Almost every time, I see their kitchen cabinets and fridge LOADED with foods that they think are “healthy” (or have been deceived by clever food labels into believing are healthy), but in reality are fat-storing traps in disguise.
It's not uncommon to see foods such as:
- whole grain breads
- whole grain cereals
- whole grain crackers (more of that wheat that's killing you)
- soy milk
- tofu or “veggie burgers” (non-fermented soy can be harmful to your hormones)
- orange juice (loaded with too much fructose that raises your triglycerides)
- apple juice
- skim milk or homogenized milk
- margarine (deadly trans fat or even “MegaTrans”)
- pre-packaged “diet” dinners
- sport drinks
- protein bars (most are candy bars in disguise!)
- overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy ingredients)
- rice cakes (massive blood sugar spike)
- pasta (more wheat to age you faster)
- diet ice cream or diet desserts
- so-called “energy” drinks
- low-fat foods (usually replaces fat with more sugar)
- low-carb processed foods
- soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil
- etc, etc
I see this trend over and over again with almost every client when I first inspect their cabinets and the foods that they were buying that they thought were healthy.
What they don't realize is that it's these exact foods that are sabotaging their fat loss efforts, increasing their cravings, throwing their hormones out of whack, and CAUSING terrible diseases like Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Cancer.
Here's Your Simple Fat Loss Solution…
I'm going to show you that eating for permanent fat loss and prevention of terrible diseases like diabetes, heart disease or cancer does NOT have to be complicated.
In fact, if you choose the RIGHT foods, and understand how these foods react with your body, this method is a way for you to automatically attain the right calorie level without the need to EVER count calories again.
That's why I've teamed up with expert nutrition researcher, Catherine Ebeling, and we've co-authored this new program for you:
The Fat Burning Kitchen
Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine
Inside this brand new program, you'll find:
- The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete… this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it's the same reason that I personally haven't had a real “craving” in at least 7 years) — pg 1-2
- The truth about polyunsaturated fats (omega-6's and omega-3's) that most food companies don't want you to know — pg.18
- Which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you — pg.50
- The real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet — pg.59 (Without enough saturated fats and cholesterol in your diet, you can actually HARM your hormone balance)
- The “whole grain” deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals are packing more bodyfat on you — pg.9
- Why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all, and the dirty truth about homogenized milk too — pg.29
- The one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods (plus the best alternatives) — pg.36
- A healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes — pg.60
- Why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat — pg.41
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning and making you AGE faster? — pg.46
- The ONLY truly healthy options for sweeteners… even non-caloric sweeteners — pg.83
- A surprisingly healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat & build muscle (it even helps to fight cancer) — pg.60
- Why egg whites are actually WORSE for you than whole eggs — pg.65
- Do diet sodas and other diet drinks hurt your fat loss efforts? — pg.22
- Is whole milk actually better for you than skim milk? There's more to the story — pg.67
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metabolism — pg. 112
- The one time when delicious creamy chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings (It even helps improve your blood pressure too!) — pg.88
- Does green tea or oolong tea really increase your metabolism and help fat loss? The truth — pg.90
- Which fruits & veggies are okay to choose non-organic — pg.94
- …and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively, while also preventing cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.