Best Exercise To Lose Belly Fat Fast
The Belly fat (or abdominal fat, stomach fat, tummy fat) is a part of excess fat that is very difficult to lose once you have a lot of it on your belly. So If you want to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach fast in the healthy way without weight loss pills or surgery, Here are some of the best exercises to lose belly fat fast and healthy. Read on.
Best Exercise To Lose Belly Fat Fast : Simple Exercises
1) Walking : Simple yet effective. A daily brisk walk for 45 minutes will not only help you lose weight around the belly, but would also from other parts of the body. It also helps in toning the body and in increasing the stamina. Walking is very refreshing if you get out early morning.
Jogging/Running : One can only start jogging after a few days of walking. Jogging is considered to be one of the best exercises for all age groups if the routine is followed diligently. Slow jogging and then running burns a lot of calorie, gives stamina and is very refreshing. It increases metabolism and since it causes a lot of sweating, also detoxifies the body.
Swimming : Nothing can beat swimming when it comes to the effect it has on the mind and body. Swimming cannot be put in the category of exercises, as it is one of the most fun-filled activities and a great sport. It offers a total body workout, exercises every muscle of the body and refreshes the body as well as the mind.
Cycling : This one is my favorite. Cycling is fun, it is eco-friendly and is a great way of losing weight. What else can one desire for? It is not even necessary to take out extra time for this exercise, as you have to just get out of home a little early and cycle to school, college or work instead of taking the train or bus. It is a great cardiovascular exercise and helps increase stamina and improve metabolism. If outdoor cycling is not feasible, you can always go for a stationary bike.
Best Exercise To Lose Belly Fat Fast : Abdominal Exercises
Alternate Knee-In : This is the best ab workout to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach. First, lie down on the floor on your glutes. Keep your legs straight in front of you and support your upper body by resting forearms on the floor. Balance the weight of your upper body on the elbows. Now, squeeze your ab muscles and bring a bend in your left knee. Raise your left leg and try to bring the knee close to the shoulder. After that, straighten your left leg and simultaneously fold the right knee to touch the right shoulder. Continue doing this cyclic movement for 15 times.
Cross Crunch : To perform this belly fat burning exercise, lie down on your back on the floor or on an exercise mat. Support your head by placing your arms behind your head. Rest your right foot on your left knee and keep your left foot flat on the floor. Now, lift your upper body off the floor through your shoulders and try to touch your left elbow to your right knee. Do 10 more repetitions and repeat the same for the other side.
Holding Sit-up : This belly fat burning exercise works great on muscles of the lower ab. Lie down on an exercise mat on the floor and place your hands behind your head. Keep your back straight, do not tuck your chin and face towards the ceiling. Now, tighten the ab muscles and raise your shoulders from the floor. Hold this position for 5 counts and perform 10 more repetitions.
Swiss Ball Side : You will require a Swiss ball of appropriate size to perform this belly fat burning exercise. Lie down on your back and place your forelegs on the Swiss ball, such that your knees make a right angle. Support your head by placing your hands behind your head. Now, gently lift your torso off the floor and try to reach your right knee by your left elbow. Then, slowly get back to the floor and touch the left knee with the right elbow. Alternately, do 10 repetitions for each side.
Reverse Crunches : Reverse crunches are considered as some of the most difficult exercises which show effective results. First, lie down on your back on an exercise mat and position your hands behind your head. You may place your hands towards your sides, parallel to the torso. Stretch out your legs and keep your entire body straight. Then, join your feet and raise both the legs in the air. Try to bring a right angle bend in your knees and bring the knees closer to your chest by tightening your ab muscles and lifting the hips off the floor. Gently get back to the starting position and perform 10 more repetitions.
Tips on How To Lose Belly Fat Fast
* Belly Fat Burning Food : Healthy belly fat burning food coupled with regular exercise is the best way to lose belly fat. If you keep true to this regime, the occasional “guilty pleasures” won’t ruin your chances of losing weight; one favorite food should be consumed once or twice a week (moderation). Avoid dairy in all its forms, sticking to alternatives like soy milk and tofu. While it can be hard to follow this, after a month of giving it a try, you’ll be pleased and surprised with the results.
* Belly Fat Burning Meal : Make sure you have good belly fat burning meals. This way your body will get all the nutrients it needs and will not succumb to accumulating fat. Drink eight to ten glasses of water in a day, to flush out toxins. Switch dried fruit snacks for nuts, or a mini bowl of olives. Opt for herbal teas rather than coffee or black tea. Green tea with lemon slices is a great drink to start off the morning with, where it can slim you down sooner than expected if religiously prepared (drink twice a day).
* Good Fat : Not all fat is bad for you, where knowing the difference between ‘good fat’ and ‘bad ‘fat’ is pretty evident if presented with two dishes, like say, a plate of fried chicken, or salmon with a sprinkling of powdered flaxseed. In other words, look for food sources that contain omega-3 fatty acid.
* Exercise : Exercise is one of the best ways to lose belly fat. When trying to lose weight fast, one needs to burn more calories than they consume, which can be done with the help of fat-burning exercises, that include free-weight and strength training. Visit a trusted fitness center to receive valuable insight on what you need to follow.
* Drink Water : Last, but not the least, apart from the diet and exercises, you need to remain hydrated by drinking sufficient amounts of water every day. Water boosts metabolism and also helps in suppressing appetite to a great extent. On the other hand, having proper sleep for 6-7 hours will also be helpful for losing belly fat and get a flat stomach fast.
►►► Important! If You Want To Lose Weight and Get Rid of Belly Fat Fast Without Exercise. There are “100% GUARANTEED Weight Loss Diet Plans” and Best Fat Loss Guides That Can Help You Lose Weight 6 – 11 Pounds in 1 Week and Lose Belly Fat (Waistline) 3 – 4 Inches Within 10 Days. You Can Learn More By CLICK HERE!