If you are like me you think desert is the best part of a meal. I love cakes, cream, custard and anything else that's sweet. I love sweet treats. OK come on we all have our weaknesses. I used to justify it by saying to myself it could be worse I could have a weakness for alcohol or cigarettes or something else just as bad. Well guess what too much sugar is just as addictive and just as harmful to our bodies as alcohol or cigarettes. If you know what it's like to crave a sugar fix or felt foggy and lacked concentration or felt constantly tired, lethargic or depressive then you have a sugar addiction. There are even more serious effects relating to sugar like diabetes, heart disease even cancer. The 21 day sugar and carb detox is a program to detoxify your body of harmful sugars and free you from the harmful addiction to sugar.
What Is It?
Diane Sanfilippo is the author of the 21 Day Sugar and Carb Detox program. Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist specializing in Paleo nutrition, blood sugar regulation, food allergies/intolerance and digestive health. Diane says “The way to detox from sugar begins with the foods you eat- there are certain key foods to avoid, and others that are a “must eat” that will free you from sugar cravings for good!”
The 21 day sugar and carb detox program comes in an interactive E-Book that empowers you to eat well and break free from those addictive sugar and carb cravings naturally but without leaving you feeling deprived or hungry. The program gives you a choice of three different levels of detox so you can customize it to your needs. Unlike other programs on the market this program is not a one size fits all. Instead it can be customized to suit your individual dietary needs so it is suitable for athletes, pregnant women, breastfeeding moms even vegetarians. You get over 30 pages of delicious easy to make recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also snacks to fill you up and keep you going between meals.
While this program can also help you lose weight it is primarily designed to rid your body of sugars, carbs and their associated toxins. Other weight loss diets mean you have to eat less but not with this program. You are allowed to eat your normal portions and there are no dietary constraints or restrictions.
The Main Program Guide: This outlines the meal plans, foods and other dietary information required to get through the program.
The Replacing Food Guide: This will explain what your body is going through and ways to aid and correct it.
The Modification Guide: This will help you to customize your diet to suit you.
A Guide to Sugars and Sweeteners: With information on how much sugar you body does need stay healthy and what sweeteners to avoid.
A Guide to Fats and Oils: Again with information on what is good and what to avoid.
Dinning Out Guide: What foods to avoid and still enjoy dinning out.
- A natural way to overcome sugar and carb cravings that will not leave you hungry
- Easy to understand step by step guide to detoxifying you body of sugar and carbs
- You can customize you meal plans to suit individual needs such as those who are athletes, pregnant women, breastfeeding mums or vegetarians.
- A handy guide when eating out
- More than 30 pages of delicious recipes
- Save money by cutting out sweet treats
- Get healthier and reduce the risk of health issues like diabetes, heart disease and cancer
- Gain energy and alertness
- Connects you with other people who are going through the same program to encourage you and share your experience with others
- Recommends vitamin and herb supplements
- This program requires a determined will and patience as change is never easy but if you stick with it you will see great results that leave you feeling energized and more alert.
The Final Word:
Here is a detox program that also acts as a weight lose program. It is unlike other diets/programs in that it isn't restrictive, it can be customized to suit your individual need and its easy to follow. This program empowers you with the tools you need to change your life and live a happier healthier lifestyle. If you would like to learn more about this program click the Learn More button below.